Raw Chocolate Avocado Mousse
Makes 4 portions
- 2 large ripe Avocados
- 1/2 cup Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup or Agave Nectar, plus more to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Almond Extract
- ¼ cup unsweetened (canned) Coconut Milk (not light)
- Banana slices, Berries and/or Nuts for garnish
- Using a blender or food processor, blend the first 6 ingredients until smooth.
- Spoon into ramekin cups or martini glasses and refrigerate.
- Serve when chilled with garnish of your choice.