All safety measures remain in place:
- Patients and clients must confirm they have not been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID in the past 14 days and are free from all associated symptoms.
- Masks must be worn in the office.
- Physical distancing must be observed.
- Hands must be washed or sanitized upon entering the office and after services are complete.
- Patients and clients are asked to exit the office as soon as their services are complete.
- All tables are cleaned between each client and all surfaces and door nobs are cleaned throughout the day.