Nutrition support will continue to be available to you by phone or in person when necessary to keep your health improvement program on track. We encourage you to ask for Immune Support supplements and if needed, support for anxiety and sleep. We have them!
We have pared down our schedules in order to limit the folks being seen in order to keep a proper amount of physical distance between. We have already closed Fridays and may need to change our schedule during the week to allow for proper spacing of clients. We have been diligently cleaning between each patient visit, washing hands, using hand sanitizer and wearing gloves.
This is what we need from you:
- IF you are exhibiting any symptoms of: Fever, Cough, Runny Nose, Sore Throat, Unexplained Fatigue or Muscle Aches, please stay home! Once you are clear of them, we will love to have you back. Please be honest about this for everyone’s safety.
- Wash your hands with Soap and Water or Hand Sanitizer BEFORE getting on the table.
- Please arrive for your appointment On-Time and do not linger in the office before or after your visit.
- Nutrition Clients, take note of your supplement stock before your phone or office visit.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, do so into a tissue or your elbow and then go home and wash your clothes.
We plan to be here for you physically as long as we can but always virtually so Please join the Inner Sage Healing Arts Center Facebook Page and the Inner Sage Healing Arts Foodies Page if you haven’t done so already. We will continue to send you updates through our Review Wave email and texting platform. It is through this platform that you can also email and text us back directly.
Since most people are required to stay home, this gift of time is the perfect re-set opportunity to connect back with yourself, your family and friends and to get the rest you couldn’t get before. Also there is more time to read, binge watch shows, learn to cook, take an online course and complete those projects on sideline or start new ones.
Lastly, to all the first responders, Thank You!!!
Much love and well-wishes to you and your family,
Dr. Robyn, Michele, Nikki, Kat, Lauren