These are so good and good for you. Super easy to make, it's great for parties or to satisfy your chocolate cravings.
- 1 cup Raw Cacao Paste or 3/4 Cup Cacao Butter
- 1/2-1/3 cup Maple Syrup or Honey
- 1 teaspoon Virgin Coconut Oil
- 6 tablespoons Raw Cacao Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Pomegranate, flesh removed
1. Prepare a small baking dish by lining the bottom with parchment paper.
2. Remove seeds from Pomegranate:
a. An easy way to do this is to first cut the Pomegranate in ½
b. Holding the cut-side face down over a bowl, smack the flesh with a hard spoon to dislodge the seeds
c. Repeat for the other 1/2
d. Clean out any fleshy papers that may fall in
3. Using a double boiler, melt the Cacao Paste or Cacao Butter with Maple Syrup or Honey and Coconut Oil.
4. Mix in the Cacao Powder once everything is melted.
5. Pour into baking dish and spread evenly.
6. Top with Pomegranate Seeds and sprinkle the Sea Salt.
7. Place in fridge for an hour to set.
8. Remove and break up into smaller pieces.
9. Store in fridge if you live in a warm climate.